Name : Sim Jia Jia
Designation : Lecturer
Department : Department of Marketing
Faculty : Faculty of Business and Finance
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +605-4688888 (Ext: 4033)
Fax : +605-4661313
Jia Jia is a lecturer at the Faculty of Business and Finance, Universiti Tunku
Abdul Rahman in
International Refereed Journals Ranked by Thomson Reuters (ISI)
1. Ooi, K.B., Sim, J.J., Yew, K.T. and Lin, B. (Forthcoming, 2011), "Exploring factors influencing consumers' behavioral intention to adopt broadband", Computers in Human Behavior.
2. Chong, A.Y.C., Felix, T.S.Chan, Ooi, K.B. and Sim, J.J. (Forthcoming, 2011), "Can Malaysian firms improve organizational/innovation performance via SCM?", Industrial Management & Data Systems.
International Refereed Journals
1. Wong, C.H., Sim, J.J., Lam, C.H. and Loke, S.P. (2010), “A linear equation modeling of TQM principles and its influence on quality performance”, International Journal of Modelling in Operations Management, Vol. 1(1), pp. 107-124.
2. Darmawan, N., Sim, J.J., Arumugam, V. and Chow, K.W. (2010), “The influence of TQM practices on supply chain collaboration: a proposed model for the service industry”, International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Vol. 3(1), pp. 21-35.
International/National Conference Proceedings
1. Chong, A.Y.C., Ooi, K.B., Sim, J.J. and Lee, V.H. (2010), “HRM practices and organizational learning: a critical review and research agenda”, International Conference of Technology Innovation and Industrial Management.
2. Mithani, D.M., Sim, J.J. and Mohamed, R. (2009), “FDI flows in the new era: some reflections on the ASEAN-4 experiences”, International Conference of Humera Khan.
CURRENT APPOINTMENT IN UTAR